Intermittent Fasting, BCAAs, and Muscle Building
March 22, 2012 §
I’m coming up to around one and a half years of trialing this technique. The reasons I’ve continued to incorporate IF into my lifestyle are numerous:
- It’s VERY easy to adhere to.
- I don’t feel full all the time and actually enjoy each and every meal.
- My strength has gone up noticeably.
- My abdominals have been visible year-round.
- I can eat pizza, cake and beer a lot more often.
via Intermittent Fasting, BCAAs, and Muscle Building – What You Need to Know | Breaking Muscle.