What the Heck Can I Do With Coconut Butter? | Balanced Bites | Holistic & Paleo Nutrition Coaching & Seminars
February 22, 2012 §
- Spoon coconut butter straight from the jar and eat it. Yes, really. AGREED -YUM
- Blend it 50/50 with raw organic nut butter and use it as you would nut butter, or refer to #1.
- Spoon it over baked sweet potato or roasted winter squash
- Mix it into a curry or similar dish with some water in place of coconut milk
- Combine it with cacao powder, coconut oil and a tiny bit of honey to make a candy-treat
- Use a tablespoon or two in a smoothie for added thickness and some healthy fat
- Toss some shrimp or chicken in a spoonful of it with coconut oil and hot sauce for a buffalo-style sauce
- Drizzle it softened over berries in a bowl for an amazing dessert GOTTA TRY
- Blend up a non-dairy coffee creamer (with cocoa or without) GOTTA TRY
- Anything you’d do with either chocolate sauce or nut butter- substitute in coconut butter
via What the Heck Can I Do With Coconut Butter? | Balanced Bites | Holistic & Paleo Nutrition Coaching & Seminars.