Lessons From a Legend: 3 Lessons from Coach Dan John
February 9, 2012 §
- “Coax the gains, not force them.” (Coach Dan John)
- “Smaller CNS demands over a longer period of time result in more acceptance and greater improvement, while the rush to get more done leads to uncertainty down the road.” (Coach Charlie Francis)
- Keep volume around 10 reps/lift.
- Keep the rep ranges in the 1-5 range
- Always leave at least 1 or 2 reps in the bank.
- Coach said it best: “Lift heavy not hard.” -Coach Dan John
via Lessons From a Legend: 3 Lessons from Coach Dan John | Donskovsc Articles.